The Most Comprehensive PageMaker 7 Resource Available.
Make high-quality documents and learn to use both new and existing features of PageMaker 7 with this comprehensive resource. Discover how painless it is to create visually appealing customized business publications when you utilize PageMaker's ability to merge documents, build booklets, add color to your graphics, create an Internet interface, and much more. You'll find out how to use the built-in design tools and templates, export files, prepare PageMaker files for print output, and use PageMaker with other programs. Detailed and thorough, this informative book shows you how to get the most out of PageMaker 7.
- Master the basic features and learn what's new in PageMaker 7
- Create visually compelling business publications and documents by combining text, color, and graphics
- Pick up design techniques through discussion of PageMaker features
- Set defaults and preferences and maintain document consistency
- Use scripts, create indexes, and utilize the automatic booklet-making tools
- Understand how to work with color--including separations and the color management system
- Link and embed objects or tags in PageMaker, export files and interface PageMaker and the Internet