- This book is both instructional and inspirational.
- It features 50 full-color reproductions of the award-winning digital art from worldwide competitions, including Macworld, Seybold, and others, featuring some of the best artists in the international digital art community.
- The book's artwork was selected from thousands of entries by contest judges who are highly regarded in the digital art and computer graphics industry
- Each section includes one or more cutting-edge techniques that reveal the secrets behind the winning artwork.
- This book can be used an enjoyed for inspiration as well as for reference to scores of cutting-edge techniques for Photoshop, Painter and other leading graphic applications
- This book is equally useful for artists working on Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"...an excellent resourcethere's plenty to be learned here that is often overlooked in the single-minded search for clever techniques..."
Computer Arts, December 2002
"...an enjoyable book...will hopefully introduce more people to the joys and processes of digital art..."
Managing Information, 6 March 2003
"...an unusual, even unique bookan enjoyable book...will hopefully introduce more people to the joys and processes of digital art..."
Managing Information, July/August 2003